Fullstack software engineer, giffgaff
- Developing features for giffgaff's Android app
- Building Java micro services in Spring framework
- Building new web experiences for giffgaff members (NextJS, React JS, React Hooks, xState, React Testing Lib, Cypress, Formik and more)
- Tutoring any new team members through writing documentation and pair programming
- All built with good dev practices (TDD, Trunk Based Development, Pair Programming, Lean UX)
- All using AWS EKS to deploy docker containers (Next JS apps and Java microservices)
Game developer, Freelance
- Created sprite animations for 2D games.
- Developed writing and story development skills.
- Learned fundamentals of game physics mechanism.
- Worked on art as well as gameplay and level design
- Rewriting authentication flow from PHP Monolith to NextJS frontend microapp
- Implementing multi factor authentication and email verification on both backend Java Spring microservice and frontend NextJS microapp
- Creating and publishing the frontend microapp for giffgaff's "Goodybank" initiative
- Implementing new authentication flow in giffgaff's hybrid React-Native mobile app
- PsyBreaker - a Brain-Computer Interface game replica of Atari's Breakout
- A Developer's Adventure - 2D Platformer game made as part of applying to Rovio's Games Department
- Noughts and Crosses - simple noughts and crosses game developed in Java Swing with smart AI that tries to counter each move